Click column header to sort
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids, MI and Charleston, SC. The Staff Accountant will be involved with the general ledger, month end close, journal entries, reconciliations, audit and analysis.
About the Staff Accountant - Revenue Position
The Staff Accountant - Revenue position is responsible for assisting the finance departments in creating accurate and timely financial records for the company. In this role, you will be challenged to engage with your peers in a collaborative culture.
In addition, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain monthly accruals and recurring journal entries for appropriateness and completeness.
- Complete monthly supplemental schedules
- Provide support for the recording of commissions received during the month.
- Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Resolve accounting issues as they arise and follow-up on discrepancies.
- Prepare audit schedules for our external auditors and participate in audit walk-throughs as necessary
- Monthly revenue analysis.
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by upper management
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids and Charleston, SC. We are looking for an experienced professional for our Corporate Compliance Specialist position who is responsible for the day-to-day department administration and participation in the oversight of legal and regulatory compliance for the organization under the supervision of the Corporate Compliance Director.
About the Corporate Compliance Specialist Position
In this role you will serve a critical role in the corporate compliance and ethics program and will act as the focal point for legal and regulatory compliance activities. This position also promotes positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the mission and values of the organization and the Code of Conduct.
More about this position:
- Work with the Corporate Compliance Director in the on-going development and implementation of the PlanSource corporate compliance programs;
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s three pillars of corporate compliance – our employees, our clients, and as a service provider;
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of federal and state laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health(HITECH), and the Affordable Care Act (ACA), as they relate to products and services provided by PlanSource;
- Conduct investigations and inquiries related to corporate compliance, regulatory and privacy. Develop appropriate response and follow up keeping the Corporate Compliance Director updated as necessary. Institute appropriate follow-up actions. Utilize outcomes of incidents to develop monitoring programs and remediation plans;
- Drives organization policy and procedure process, including the design, review, cataloging, dissemination and annual updating of corporate policies and procedures;
- Develop, review and update corporate compliance and privacy policies and standard operating procedures;
- Utilize industry standard processes to identify business compliance vulnerability, including but not limited to risk assessments and work plan development;
- Performs comprehensive and complex regulatory analyses, including the review, summarization and dissemination of key regulatory updates and changes and makes recommendations to assist leadership in ensuring compliance and improving internal controls;
- Develops process improvement process flows, including the documentation of departmental processes, report generation, and process improvement;
- Ensure corporate compliance communications/updates are distributed, received, summarized, catalogued, disseminated and acted upon;
- Assists in the planning and implementation of corporate compliance and privacy education and training programs;
- Maintain open communications with the compliance and privacy program. Interface directly with employees and serves as a resource for addressing concerns about compliance, privacy and ethical questions;
- Coordinate and develop special projects related to corporate compliance;
- Participate in committees and task forces, representing corporate compliance; and
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, Grand Rapids and Charleston, SC. We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager for our Orlando office who will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruiting process ensuring that PlanSource attracts, recruits and selects high performing individuals. This role plays a vital part in our growth and leads the recruiting team. Success in this role comes from inspiring our recruiters, collaborating with business leaders and meeting targeted goals to fill requisitions. The position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources while assuring the candidate has a good recruitment experience.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Position
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a highly visible role that can not only shape a team, but also help refine the way we research, source, assess and select talent. This position will lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, providing situational coaching; managing all aspects of delivery to ensure individual and team goals align with broader HR and PlanSource strategies and goals. The ideal candidate will deliver continuous improvement based on internal and external best practices, while adherence to standard process and policy. In addition, this position will work collaboratively with select hiring teams throughout the organization to fill key more senior level positions.
As an enthusiastic, performance-driving individual you will have the opportunity to bring your recruiting expertise to PlanSource and be part of a highly-driven team!
No two days will be the same for the Talent Acquisition Manager, but these will be your primary responsibilities:
- Implement a strategy around building solid pipelines to proactively source candidates through job boards, candidate pools, social media websites, referrals, networking, and other avenues, to fill exempt, non-exempt, full time and temporary talent acquisition needs
- Develop and implement scalable processes for recruiting workflow and provide ongoing reporting of progress and key metrics to hiring managers and leadership
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Ownership and maintenance of Applicant Tracking Systems, and other tools to manage the requisition approval process, incoming resumes and applicant flow and ensuring compliance with all federal & state laws, as well as PlanSource policies
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand the qualifications and characteristics needed to be successful in each position and to develop a structured interview process
- Work closely with the VP (Human Resources) to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify best talent and provide guidance on industry trends and market data
- Determine effective advertising mediums for appropriate postings on career and social networking sites
- Add value to the candidate experience by going beyond the job description during phone screens, providing deeper insight into how the position fits within the candidate's respective skill set as well as PlanSource as a whole
- Drive recruiting-focused company branding and visibility via social networks, job posting optimization and innovative campaigns
- Assist with initial onboarding by creating offer letters and pre-hire package to distribute to selected candidates
- Ensure a great candidate experience by setting a process of keeping candidates continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Generate monthly new hire/recruiting reports to review with management
- Coordinate with external recruiting agencies, when necessary, to close hard-to-fill requisitions
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by management