HR Payroll & Benefits Specialist
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking for an employee-focused, self-motivated professional to join our team as our HR Payroll & Benefits Specialist. In this fast-paced and collaborative environment you will ownvarious duties related to payroll and benefits support for our internal PlanSource employees, ensuring a positive and professional experience for all.
About the HR Payroll & Benefits Specialist Position
This nonexempt position will work closely with the Payroll Administrator to provide accurate, compliant, and timely delivered payroll, support compliance, and assist in day-to-day benefits administration in a multi-state technology organization with both local and remote employees. This position will be based out of PlanSource’s Orlando, FL office.
Key HR responsibilities include:
- Be the backup to the Payroll Administrator to process payroll accurately and in accordance to guidelines;
- Accurately enter and maintain employee related information in the payroll system: personnel changes, wage adjustments, garnishments, tax withholding changes, direct deposit, special withholdings, leave of absence, terminations, and complete all other steps necessary for payroll processing;
- Review new hire and employee change paperwork and collaborate with Talent Acquisition to ensure new hires are entered in the system accurately and on time;
- Review, research, and assist Finance and Tax teams with reconciliation of general ledger account discrepancies and data integrity issues;
- Work with Finance and Sales Operations teams to gather bonus and commission payments in a timely manner;
- Function as the primary administrator for the time-keeping platform and validate time and attendance records into UltiPro;
- Maintain knowledge of UltiPro payroll processing system enhancements and changes in wage and tax laws;
- Maintain knowledge of PlanSource payroll policies and procedures to ensure audit and legal compliance;
- Prepare timely reports for management;
- Serve as an internal resource for employees’ payroll and benefits inquiries.
- Administer various employee benefits programs, including group health, dental, vision, FSA & HSA, disability, life & accident insurance, and COBRA;
- Ensure distribution of required benefits compliance documents;
- Maintain employee benefits administration system;
- Assist employees with benefit claims, engaging broker as needed;
- Verify monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies;
- Resolve administrative problems between carriers, ben admin system, and broker;
- Manage unemployment claims;
- Coordinate and follow up on workers' compensation claims;
- Provide reports during the benefits renewal process; and
- Prepare continual employee education on benefit plan usage and wellbeing programs company-wide.
- Ensure data integrity in UltiPro HCM and PlanSource benefits system
- Participate in HR process and procedure audits, including tracking role-specific trainings across the organization;
- Assist with government reporting, including OES surveys, WOTC reporting, EEO, and OSHA/safety reporting;
- Assist with background check adjudication as requested;
- Run global sanctions checks and review results. Escalate for additional checks or review as necessary;
- Complete VOE/VOI forms and records requests;
- Maintain labor law poster program company-wide; and
- I-9 employment eligibility and E-Verify process participation.
Secondary HR responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage assigned group mailboxes, responding or forwarding as needed;
- Partner with HR Coordinator with the Quarterly Town Hall process including communications, set-up & tear down, and general coordination; and
- Serve as backup to HR Coordinator for Orlando office administration.
Additional duties as deemed necessary may be assigned.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are looking for a solid Revenue Analyst to join our team! This is a wonderful opportunity to join a collaborative group of Accounting & Finance professionals who will look to you to bridge the gap between our sales operations’ teams and champion new processes to be more efficient.
About the Revenue Analyst Position
As a Revenue Analyst, you will assist Operations to ensure billing is properly configured by reviewing sales opportunities to ensure accurately recorded and information provided is adequate prior to moving to Operations. You will collaborate with Operations, Sales, and other Accounting team members to address revenue and Account Receivable related inquiries.
In addition, your priorities will include:
- Analyze monthly billing for variances and ensure accuracy
- Provide assistance to our Salesforce IT team, Sales team and Operations team to improve billing process
- Lead and perform tasks related to strategic revenue initiatives for the Finance department and company, as a whole.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by upper management.