PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Denver, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids and Charleston, SC. We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Orlando office who will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting process ensuring that PlanSource attracts, recruits and selects high performing individuals: management and approval of requisitions, candidate sourcing, screening, making recommendations regarding potential employees, coordinating interview process, checking references, extending offers and ensuring the candidate has a good recruitment experience.
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist Position
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a highly visible role that will work collaboratively with hiring teams throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will identify the best talent and work closely with hiring managers providing guidance on recruiting strategies, industry trends and market data. The incumbent will deliver continuous improvement based on internal and external best practices and will ensure requisitions are delivered with excellence using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
As an enthusiastic, performance-driving individual you will have the opportunity to bring your recruiting expertise to PlanSource and be part of a highly-driven team!
No two days will be the same for the Talent Acquisition Specialist, but these will be your primary responsibilities:
- Proactively source candidates through job boards, candidate pools, social media websites, referrals, networking, and other avenues, to fill exempt, non-exempt, full time and temporary talent acquisition needs
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Ownership and maintenance of Applicant Tracking Systems, and other tools to manage the requisition approval process, incoming resumes and applicant flow and ensuring compliance with all federal & state laws, as well as PlanSource policies
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate and job profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
- Work closely with the VP (Human Resources) to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify top talent
- Determine effective advertising mediums and place appropriate postings on career and social networking sites
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews with candidates and hiring manager and/or team members
- Complete reference checks on all potential candidates and review findings with hiring manager prior to job offer
- Assist with initial onboarding by creating offer letters and pre-hire packages to distribute to selected candidates
- Conduct drugs screens and background investigations for all new hires
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with candidates who are not selected for hire
- Generate monthly new hire/recruiting reports to review with management
- Assist with completing job description audits when needed
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by management
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.