PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking for an employee-focused, self-motivated professional to join our Team as our HR Coordinator. In this fast-paced and collaborative environment you will ownvarious duties related to HR support and daily Orlando office administration for our internal PlanSource employees, ensuring a positive and professional experience for all.
About the HR Coordinator Position
This non-exempt position will provide generalist and administrative support to the Human Resources function for a fast-paced, growing, multi-state, technology firm with both local and remote employees. This position will be based out of PlanSource’s Orlando, FL office. No two days will be the same, but what will be asked of you every day includes:
- Bringing your passion and creativity to this essential function;
- Coordinating many culture-enhancing activities;
- Ensuring accuracy in your work and understanding that details and timeliness matter;
- Functioning as a responsible central part of a collaborative HR team;
- Maintaining current knowledge of the HR industry;
- Holding confidentiality in the highest regard; and
- Owning accountability to the administrative flow of Orlando office as a whole.
Please review the details below and apply today if you are qualified and interested.
Key Human Resources responsibilities include:
Onboarding & Offboarding Responsibilities
- Create new hire agendas and perform Day 1 onboarding meetings
- Assist in gathering and tracking required employee documentation during onboarding and off-boarding
- Processing I-9 employment eligibility and E-Verify
- Assist Talent Acquisition by greeting interview applicants and escorting to meeting room location
HR Data Maintenance
- Ensure data integrity in UltiPro HCM system
- Initiate candidate onboarding in iCIMS system, and usher that information into UltiPro HCM
- Maintain logins and participate in/complete audits for HR systems
- Complete systems-related training courses and/or seminars as may be required for proficiency
HR Communication & Teambuilding Activities
- Act as a liaison to employees, answering basic questions pertaining to interpretation of HR policies, or directing employees to the appropriate resource
- Represent HR in other departments’ weekly team meetings to provide relevant updates
- Contribute towards biweekly newsletters
- Coordinate Orlando office birthday and anniversary communication and activities
- Coordinate office snacks, employee wellbeing activities and other teambuilding activities for the Orlando office
- Play an active leadership and coordination role in our Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Philanthropy committees
- Support department managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to office culture, organization and communication
- Learn payroll and function as an emergency backup
Key Office Administration responsibilities include:
Orlando office inventory
- Order office supplies and manage stock control based on office needs
- Ensure food and beverage is ordered and stocked for meeting rooms
Orlando office facility maintenance
- Make proper requests for general maintenance and act as liaison between building vendors such as janitorial services and property managers
- Maintain Orlando parking permit process
- Coordinate process of office and cubicle moves as well as any build-out of the office spaces.
- Responsible for ordering nameplates for employees
Assist in preparing for and coordinating company functions
- Assist with Employee of the Quarter process including communications, ordering trophies and gift cards
- Assist with ordering food for meetings and events, schedule events, etc.
- Distribute and manage incoming mail to each suite
- Sign for package deliveries
Additional HR and administrative duties as deemed necessary by management may be assigned.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.