PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are searching for an experienced Information Security Compliance Manager to oversee our company compliance.
About the Sr. Manager, Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance position:
PlanSource is looking for a Sr. Manager, Security GRC to drive success within the Information Security Office’s SGRC function. This individual will be responsible for driving all security related compliance audits to success, including SOC 2 Type 2, NY DFS Cybersecurity Regulation, ISO 27001, etc. As the Director of the Security GRC you'll lead and develop a team of talented security compliance individuals delivering key risk and compliance services to the organization.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Works directly with the CISO to build and implement the security strategy for the ISO department.
- Provide Strategic direction for the SGRC team to achieve measurable success in his/her assigned area.
- Work directly with the Security Engineering and Operations Team to ensure that compliance mandates are driven from the technical perspective.
- Establish and maintain relevant policies to meet the direction of the overall Information Security Management System Program.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits, reviews and analysis.
- Delegates work of SGRC team as deemed appropriate.
- Manage alignment of security practices to conform with ISO27001/2 and SSAE 18 standards (including various risk management, vulnerability management, incident response, and similar security processes).
- Work with all portions of the business to establish or modify processes, systems, equipment, training, etc. required to maintain compliance with company, partner, and regulatory security and privacy requirements.
- Responsible for periodically assessing security of vendor or subcontractor systems and operations.
- Responsible for the hiring, development, and termination of SGRC employees.
- Responsible for various business partner (or prospective partner) security assessments.
- Tailor and mature risk management framework to evolve with the growing complexity of the business.
- Identify innovative pathways to articulate risk in order to drive risk informed decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Leverage Cyber Security Framework to help inform control priorities.
- Assist the CISO and other security leadership to develop strategic plans and long-term roadmaps.
- Lead development of Security KPIs and metrics to track security program effectiveness.
- Maintain and mature comprehensive security awareness and training programs.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas and Ada, MI. We are searching for an experienced EDI Carrier Connect Analyst to provide interim reporting support for PlanSource clients during the feed configuration and renewal phases of the PlanSource export setup.
About EDI Carrier Connect Analyst position
In this role you will manage the process and method by which the interim benefit data is communicated to the carrier, as well as general communications internally and externally to the carriers and brokers.
Ability to perform all EDI Carrier Connect Analyst duties, including:
- Contact carriers to determine preferred method of interim communication of eligibility data
- Maintain list of methods for all carriers
- Work with the client/broker for permissions needed for PlanSource to do interim processing including gaining carrier site (portal) access for the team if necessary
- Attend any necessary training (through carrier workshop or online) in order to be educated regarding carrier process/protocol for carrier site
- Create training documentation and post to corporate knowledge base as needed
- Creation of Interim PlanSource Standard reports for use in populating carrier load document or manual data entry on carrier’s site.
- Depending on method of interim communication, train outsource team on carrier site entry or population of carrier load document from the PlanSource interim report
- Work with external outsource team regarding any questions or issues that may arise
- Responsible for troubleshooting any interim reporting issues from connection team and/or outsource team regarding site entry or carrier load document updates utilizing the help of the carrier or client/broker as needed
- Work directly with EDI team and other PlanSource teams (Account Management, Implementation, Service) as needed
- Tracking of interim process via CRM and PlanSource system ticketing until EDI feed is completed
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking to provide college students with an internship opportunity to learn new Analytical Skills and make new contacts within the organization. During their time they will be guided by professional EDI Analysts with many years of industry experience. They will also develop many contacts inside and outside of the team and will be introduced into a professional corporate environment.
PlanSource is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. Together, we are working to reinvent the employee benefits administration landscape. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
This is your time to shine. Our EDI interns are considered full-time employees by their peers--in fact, in our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to improve the quality of our Data Exchange. With our EDI Team you will work collaboratively to triage and maintenance associated files and the Data Team Exchange email box, with opportunity for role expansion.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are searching for a growth minded Jr. Information Security Analyst to become part of our Security Engineering and Operations Team.