PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, SC and Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The VP of Information Security, CISO position is a highly visible role that can shape the way our organization functions and operates from a security perspective. The VP of Information Security, CISO will be empowered to implement information security complaince processes and procedures while also being the subject matter expert in all things security.
What You'll Be Doing
- Accountable for company-wide information security practices, policies, procedures, staff, security compliance, and budget.
- Manage information security organization including hiring, performance management, and staff development.
- Collaborate as peer with leaders of IT, Software Engineering, Software QA, Product Management, and other senior management to ensure our security program is effectively implemented, reviewed, and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with security standards, audits, and regulatory requirements including HIPAA, SSAE18 SOC2, ISO 27001/2, NYDFS, GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act, State privacy laws, and requirements of our business partners.
- Responsible for information security compliance, operations, audits, third party provider compliance, and testing.
- Oversight of incident response practices in collaboration with business partners.
- Collaborate with IT in support of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Oversee software development policies and practices required to protect company and customer data.
- Serve as primary liaison with key vendors, business partners, customers, and prospects on information security matters, including but not limited to possible mergers and acquisitions.
- Periodic reporting on our security program, material risks, etc. to executive management.
- Responsible for company-wide information security risk management, incident management, security education and other related topics as appropriate.
- Manage response to evolving security threats and compliance requirements.
- Function as CISO and other designated roles as required.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, UT Minneapolis, MN, Charleston, SC, and Grand Rapids, MI. We are hiring an IT Support Specialist to provide technical support and guidance to users and the support specialists while maintaining the highest level of customer service and communication.
IT Support Specialist
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for providing desktop-level user support, application, as well as server and network infrastructure support.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Desktop-level User Support, Hardware Support, and Software Support (Windows & macOS)
- Operating system installation, configuration, and administration
- System Imaging
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Software installations and upgrades
- Inventory management
- New user setup and configuration in a Windows Domain environment
- Terminating former employee accounts, configurations
- Printer configuration, installation, and administration
- FTP automated job setup and administration (MOVEit)
- Create and maintain process and troubleshooting documentation
- Utilize, maintain and configure ITS ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Work with other Level 1 specialists to maintain ticket SLA and high level of service while maintaining a low unsolved ticket count
- Windows and Application updates monthly and quarterly (KACE)
- Organizing Software licensing documentation and maintaining Software inventory
- Remote support (DameWare, Webex, etc.)
- Dell KACE administration, support and reporting
- Solarwinds Dameware remote administration and support
- MS Office 365 account administration and software installation and Support
- EFax administration
- Symantec Antivirus Enterprise Configuration and Support
- Symantec PGP Full Disk Encryption setup, support and administration
- Limited Server, UPS, and Network equipment configuration, installation and maintenance under the direction of the Systems Engineers
- Network and telephony cabling (basic)
- Windows 2008/2012 Server Installation, Configuration and Support (basic)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Print server configuration and maintenance
- Software troubleshooting
- Software installations and upgrades
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
- Other duties as required and assigned to support technology used by PlanSource employees and contractors