PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, and Grand Rapids MI. We are looking for an innovative Product Manager to focus on overseeing and comprehensive management plan for PlanSource's core product offering.
About the Product Manager
In this role, you will own and drive the packaging and positioning of PlanSource's product offering and will ultimately be responsible for the successful implementation of capabilities within the core product including voluntary benefits. Oversee the development and management of product strategy and roadmap including working closely with the carrier partners for voluntary benefits.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensure design requirements address unmet needs of clients and their marketplaces
- Lead creation of materials that summarize existing trends as both background and justification for an overarching product strategy
- Develop business cases in support of the strategy
- Facilitate internal collaboration to ensure coordination of this product strategy with other product-line strategies (e.g., worksite, PlanSource advantage, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with marketing and oversee the development of a multi-audience communication plan that directly supports the execution of the product plan
- Work cross-functionally to ensure project and program successful implementation
- Provide quarterly program updates to internal stakeholders, including senior staff members. These updates will include executive level summaries of the status of integrations and overall market approach.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas and Ada, MI. We are hiring a Product Analyst who will create the business requirements and documentation that clearly outlines the scope of a project, current state, desired state, future state process flows (systems impact), and timing delivery.
About the Product Analyst
In this role, you must have the ability to manage and lead projects, interface with developers regarding the business requirements, by gathering, documenting and managing business requirements from both customers and internal stakeholders.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Creating operational readiness plans
- Managing priorities in coordination with Product Director(s) and Managers
- Developing and maintaining functional specification documents
- Developing and presenting conceptual/functional models and prototypes to users
- Generating innovative ideas to resolve problems, as well as handling complex issues and negotiating resolutions
- Communicating with various product stakeholders and customer groups
- Participating in testing and validation activities
- Creating and reviewing product documentation
- Consulting with internal stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.