PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are hiring a UX Researcher to serve as the subject matter expert of research-based usability knowledge!
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play in a great culture. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower our most valuable asset: YOU!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with designers and product managers to identify research topics, build a research roadmap, and conduct research.
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with product and UX team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
- Identify the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Participate as a project team member, providing creative leadership and creating media deliverables to communicate research plans and results.
- Identify, define and demonstrate best practices for the design, usability and engagement of all deliverables, while supporting the team in their media and graphics needs.
- Proficient in all stages of project planning by reviewing plans, coordinating media-related deliverables, identifying dependencies and potential impacts, providing accurate timeline inputs to the project lead, and participating in the planning efforts of others.
- Partner with team members to create and plan the research strategy and creative direction of Support deliverables, suggesting and implementing new design concepts.
- Develop media components that include technical diagrams, software simulations, graphic presentations, animations, and templates for use by others.
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership over the quality of all project deliverables, reviews deliverables of other designer and provides peer feedback and coaching.
- Facilitate creative design sessions with knowledge developers to identify opportunities for inclusion of media-rich content.
- Champion and implement department-wide media-related maintenance and improvement activities such as updating and designing marketing collateral, template interfaces and media library assets as well as suggests new processes and solutions to enhance media capabilities.
- Propose and document style guidelines and media related processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids, MI. We are hiring a Product Support Integration Analyst who will create the business requirements documentation that clearly outlines the scope of a project, current state, desired state, future state process flows (systems impact), and timing delivery. You will support the product managers with existing integrations as well as provide trouble-shooting support to our current partners.
About the Product Support Integration Analyst
In this role, you must have the ability to interface with developers regarding the business requirements and audit test case by gathering, documenting and managing business requirements from both customers and internal stakeholders.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining functional specification documents
- Developing and presenting conceptual/functional models and prototypes to users
- Generating innovative ideas to resolve problems, as well as handling complex issues and negotiating resolutions
- Communicating with various product stakeholders and customer groups
- Participating in testing and validation activities
- Creating and reviewing product documentation
- Consulting with internal stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas and Grand Rapids, MI. We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our Partner Integrations team and help redefine benefits administration. Serving as a bridge between Operations and Engineering teams, the Product Manager understands operational needs and knows how to translate them into requirements for our engineers to build amazing software. Whether writing user stories, creating project timelines, reviewing user testing feedback, or acting as a subject matter expert, this role works closely with internal PlanSource employees and our Partners and Beta clients.
The Product Manager helps design, implement, and harden a variety of business solutions - new product development, API integrations, and process improvement. Working in an Agile environment, this role knows how to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced environment while balancing a sense of humor and professionalism across various business units. The Product Manager can be thought of as a jack of all trades with experience spanning from product management to business analysis to documentation. Understanding how data-driven results can enhance an end user’s experience is every bit as important as partnering with our designers and user experience researchers to optimize the interaction with our platform.
About the Product Manager role:
The Product Manager is empowered to drive product and integration creation to the finish line through understanding the big picture and strategic vision of our organization. This role faces challenges that sometimes call for out of the box solutions and collaboration with subject matter experts both internally and externally. Due to the nature of the work, there is not always a How-to-Guide available, and the Product Manager defines and documents this along the way. Sound intriguing?
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and notification requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our products and integrations
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to for new business solutions
- Communicate key insights and findings to applicable stakeholders
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Manage new partner requests, provide direction and coordination to internal and external project teams to accomplish work within schedule and budget
- Assist in the design, requirements, testing, and delivery of software solutions
- Interact with internal and external parties as the ongoing technical support for interface issues
- Organize and conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Understand and follow the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC)
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.