PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, UT, Minneapolis, MN, Charleston, SC, and Grand Rapids, MI. Currently, we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product & Innovation team and help redefine benefits administration. Supporting the Product Roadmap, the Product Owner understands and executes on the company’s vision – both as a whole and on a smaller scale for their business unit. Whether writing user stories and acceptance criteria, creating process flows, reviewing user testing feedback, or acting as a product champion, this role works closely with internal and external resources.
Working in an Agile environment, the Product Owner knows how to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced environment while balancing a sense of humor and professionalism. The Product Owner knows the direction but is empowered to determine the means of getting there. Generating innovative ideas to resolve problems, as well as handling complex issues and negotiating resolutions is part of the challenge and fun in the Product Owner role.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Product Owner has a wide variety of roles and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Being a product champion/advocate
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) for their business unit
- Establishing, prioritizing, and maintaining the product backlog from the product roadmap
- Gathering and defining requirements in user stories with acceptance criteria
- Performing data analysis and research to drive decision making
- Conducting stakeholder interviews both internally and externally
- Clarifying product backlog items to the Scrum team
- Reviewing developed user stories to determine acceptance
- Conducting product showcase demonstrations
- Coordinating with UI/UX if design elements are required for products
- Removing impediments from the Scrum team
- Maintaining product/project schedules (i.e. contractual obligations)
- Creating, maintaining, and communicating quarterly release plans
- Partnering with Learning & Development to create and maintain product documentation
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids, MI. The Premium Specialist will act as the primary point of contact for Billing and Reconciliation Services clients for all billing and eligibility related issues.
This position will be based in the Orlando office.
About the Premium Specialist Position
In this role you will complete monthly reconciliations, process billing reports for all healthcare benefits, and prepare detailed reports for distribution to insurance carriers, brokers, and clients. You will also perform audits of bills and client configuration to ensure accurate calculation and invoicing of charges. You will interact with clients as a customer post of contact, liaise with third-party vendors, and work with internal teams during on-boarding and implementation of new clients.
Core Responsibilities / Duties:
Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure billing support is provided within applicable Service Level Agreements and other contractual requirements
- Work closely with employers, carriers, and internal teams to resolve billing and enrollment related issues
- Provide team support for internal quality control reviews
- Participate in yearly open enrollment updates
- Support continuous improvement efforts to drive greater efficiency of billing operations
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours to support clients in varying time zones
- Assist with other duties and projects as required, which may include review and enhancement of database and processes used in order to increase team efficiencies
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our growing Product Analytics & Data Science team. The team sits in Product, between the business and technology groups; we have a strong quantitative culture, and our analysts and data scientists are involved in setting the agenda and driving decisions across the organization.
About the Product Data Scientist role:
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with exceptional product sense to help champion the use of data in product decision-making. In this role you will work closely with our Engineering, Product, Ops, and Design teams to evaluate product opportunities, track product metrics, develop and analyze experiments, and drive deep-dive studies to identify new opportunities. Sound Intriguing? If so, please read on!
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.