Click column header to sort
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are looking for an innovative Product Manager to focus on overseeing and comprehensive management plan for PlanSource's core product offering.
About the Product Manager
In this role, you will own and drive the packaging and positioning of PlanSource's product offering and will ultimately be responsible for the successful implementation of capabilities within the core product including voluntary benefits. Oversee the development and management of product strategy and roadmap including working closely with the carrier partners for voluntary benefits.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensure design requirements address unmet needs of clients and their marketplaces
- Lead creation of materials that summarize existing trends as both background and justification for an overarching product strategy
- Develop business cases in support of the strategy
- Facilitate internal collaboration to ensure coordination of this product strategy with other product-line strategies (e.g., worksite, PlanSource advantage, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with marketing and oversee the development of a multi-audience communication plan that directly supports the execution of the product plan
- Work cross-functionally to ensure project and program successful implementation
- Provide quarterly program updates to internal stakeholders, including senior staff members. These updates will include executive level summaries of the status of integrations and overall market approach.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our Product & Innovation team and help redefine benefits administration. In this role, you will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products in a language that resonate with our customers. You will collaborate with other departments on product launch and promotion strategy to communicate the value of PlanSource products to internal and external audiences.
You will provide an important internal voice for our customer needs, helping shape our product roadmap and working closely with our team to strategically bring our products, vision, and voice to the market. Most importantly, you’ll be the link that ensures the products that we build reach the people for which we’re creating them.
Success in the role will be measured by on-time delivery for new product launches, revenue by product lines, and successful product adoption and partnerships.
Role and Responsibilities
The Product Marketing Manager has a wide variety of roles and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Chief advocate and spokesperson of our products that understands product offerings and competitive differentiation and translate features/functionality into business value.
- Conduct product and market analysis, including competitive assessments and industry reviews to inform compelling product positioning.
- Create buyer personas, use cases, value proposition statements and messaging for new and existing software products.
- Develop sales enablement materials: product demos, videos, webinars, collateral, and web content.
- Become a deep product expert, capable of conducting demos, focus groups, workshops and exploratory sales discussions.
- Analyze product usage, win-loss data, market research reports, and website data and make actionable recommendations.
- Optimize our pricing model and leverage competitive data and analytics to drive pricing and packaging strategy.
- Creating, maintaining, and coordinating quarterly release activities and communication plans.
- Partnering with Learning & Development to create and maintain product documentation.
- Represent our products by speaking and answering questions in our online support community, in public online networks, and potentially at industry events.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, UT, Minneapolis, MN, Charleston, SC, and Grand Rapids, MI. Currently, we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product & Innovation team and help redefine benefits administration. Supporting the Product Roadmap, the Product Owner understands and executes on the company’s vision – both as a whole and on a smaller scale for their business unit. Whether writing user stories and acceptance criteria, creating process flows, reviewing user testing feedback, or acting as a product champion, this role works closely with internal and external resources.
Working in an Agile environment, the Product Owner knows how to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced environment while balancing a sense of humor and professionalism. The Product Owner knows the direction but is empowered to determine the means of getting there. Generating innovative ideas to resolve problems, as well as handling complex issues and negotiating resolutions is part of the challenge and fun in the Product Owner role.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Product Owner has a wide variety of roles and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Being a product champion/advocate
- Acting as a subject matter expert (SME) for their business unit
- Establishing, prioritizing, and maintaining the product backlog from the product roadmap
- Gathering and defining requirements in user stories with acceptance criteria
- Performing data analysis and research to drive decision making
- Conducting stakeholder interviews both internally and externally
- Clarifying product backlog items to the Scrum team
- Reviewing developed user stories to determine acceptance
- Conducting product showcase demonstrations
- Coordinating with UI/UX if design elements are required for products
- Removing impediments from the Scrum team
- Maintaining product/project schedules (i.e. contractual obligations)
- Creating, maintaining, and communicating quarterly release plans
- Partnering with Learning & Development to create and maintain product documentation