PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking for a creative and energetic professional to join our team as the Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing in the downtown Charleston office. In this fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will own and optimize the consumer experience on the PlanSource platform to help consumers make the best benefits decisions and help our partners deliver the best content.
This newly created role sits within the PlanSource Marketing department on the Strategic Partnerships team. This individual is responsible for creating partner content and the best practices flow of benefits within the PlanSource platform to help guide consumers. The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert in engagement marketing and work in collaboration with the Strategic Partnerships team and key partners to deliver personalized and effective content. He or she will develop custom content and implement best practices by collaborating and coordinating closely with other key stakeholders and business platform/partner leads.
This person will think creatively about the consumer, how they think about benefits and they typically enroll in their benefits. Using market research, feedback from partners and other various channels, you will create internal best practices for how benefits are set up within PlanSource. This person will provide recommendations to partners on what type of content is effective and work jointly to develop and provide to our clients.
About the position:
- Implement a strategy for internal teams to implement best practices for the consumer shopping experience across all clients on the PlanSource platform, and provide training and education around new content templates
- Establish strong partnerships and collaborate key strategic partners to create content and benefits flow to help drive participation and various project initiatives
- Own the consumer experience from the content perspective and bring ideas to the team, based on market research or customer pain-points/ feedback within the platform, that will improve the employee experience
- Brainstorm and collaborate with partners on how to improve consumer experience
- Collect and analyze data on participation rates before and after implementing new content to find what’s working and what’s not working
- Develop and write specific case studies based off of results with partners and/or clients
About the Regional Sales Representative role
It is an exciting time to be at PlanSource! We are expanding rapidly but still small enough for you to make a big impact. As a Regional Sales Representative, you will be responsible for meeting an annual quota, creating new opportunities and expanding PlanSource’s market share in a fast-growing industry. You will be well-supported and our leveraged-sales model gives you access to a strong network of partners, so you can hit the ground running. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and qualifying sales prospects within a defined geographic sales territory
- Becoming an expert in PlanSource’s products & services.
- Making live and online presentations and product demonstrations.
- Issuing proposals and following up with prospective clients.
- Achieving sales targets as defined by the Regional Director.
- Building relationships with insurance brokers, employee benefits personnel and other stakeholders.
- Documenting sales activity and prospect interactions in detail in Salesforce CRM.
- Travelling as needed to visit clients, attend trade shows, complete training, etc.
- Other projects and to-dos as they come up.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.