PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan.We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to develop new business and increase sales of PlanSource products and services to insurance brokers, benefits professionals, and other channels. The Regional Sales Representative role is vital to expanding market share and driving revenue growth for PlanSource.
About the Regional Sales Representative role
It is an exciting time to be at PlanSource. We are expanding rapidly, but are still small enough for you to make a big impact. As a Regional Sales Representative, you will be responsible for meeting an annual quota, creating new opportunities and expanding PlanSource’s market share in a fast-growing industry. You will be well-supported and our leveraged-sales model gives you access to a strong network of partners so you can hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and qualifying sales prospects within a defined geographic sales territory.
- Becoming an expert in PlanSource’s products & services.
- Making live and online presentations and product demos.
- Issuing proposals and following up with prospective clients.
- Achieving sales targets as defined by the Regional Director.
- Building relationships with insurance brokers, employee benefits personnel and other stakeholders.
- Documenting sales activity and prospect interactions in Salesforce.com
- Travelling as needed to visit clients, attend trade shows, complete training, etc.
- Other projects and to-dos as they come up.
Office Administrator / Marketing Assistant
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Grand Rapids MI, and Charleston SC. We are looking for an organized and energetic professional to join our Team as the Office Administrator and Marketing Assistant in the downtown Charleston office. In this fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will ownvarious duties related to Marketing support and daily office administration for our internal PlanSource employees, ensuring a positive and professional experience for all.
About the Office Administrator / Marketing Assistant Position
No two days will be the same, but what will be asked of you every day includes:
- Bringing your passion and organization skills to this essential function;
- Ensuring accuracy in your work and understanding that details and timeliness matter;
- Functioning as a responsible central part of a collaborative Marketing office;
- Holding confidentiality in the highest regard; and
- Owning accountability to the administrative flow and atmosphere of Charleston office as a whole.
Office Administration Tasks
Charleston office inventory
- Order office supplies and manage stock control based on office needs.
- Ensure food and beverage is ordered and stocked for office and internal and external meetings.
Charleston office facility maintenance
- Make proper requests for general maintenance and act as liaison between building vendors such as janitorial services and property managers.
- Manage employee office key, key fobs and parking permit process.
Assist in preparing for and coordinating company functions & onsite meetings
- Assist with scheduling events and ordering food for meetings
- Manage visitor hotel and dinner reservations
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Greet office guests and ensure a welcoming environment
Marketing Assistant Tasks
Marketing Inventory and Fulfillment
- Manage promotional inventory with our events team and corresponding vendors. This includes organization of promotion items within the office as well as coordinating inventory at other office locations and vendor sites.
- Assist with fulfillment orders for sales and marketing materials for meetings, events and trade shows. This includes intake, assembly and shipping of promotional items.
- Assist with the kitting of marketing materials for demand gen campaigns, annual OE kits and other direct mail programs.
Marketing Expense Management
- Collecting receipts, coding and management of expense report for marketing team.
- Manage budgets for promotional items and printing of marketing materials.
- Process expense reports for executives.
Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by management.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan.
- The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for new business development and the sale of PlanSource’s products and services to insurance brokers, employee benefit professionals, Third Party Administrators and other channels as directed. Most sales activity is conducted telephonically and via the web, with a heavy emphasis on technology-based selling solutions. Travel is required. This role is vital to expanding market share and driving revenue growth for the Company.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Become knowledgeable with PlanSource’s products & services.
- Develop insurance broker and other channel relationships to sell PlanSource’s products & services.
- Actively hunt for new business, develop a pipeline and execute to sales strategy.
- Develop and qualify sales prospects within a defined geographic sales territory. Evaluate potential of prospects and prioritize efforts.
- Assist brokers and channel partners with selling PlanSource products & services.
- Achieve senior level individual sales targets as defined by the SVP.
- Make sales presentations, conduct product demos, issue proposals and other related sales activity necessary to complete the sales process.
- Document sales activity and prospect pipeline in accordance with PlanSource’s policies and procedures.
- Upon close of new business, secure client contracts and facilitate the transition to PlanSource implementation and operational teams.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
- Other duties that may be deemed necessary by Management.
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to take on an essential role as the technical lead in our sales process. The Solutions Consultant will work closely with our sales and engineering departments and provide essential consulting support to our sales teams, broker partners and employers.
About the Solutions Consultant Position
Solutions Consultants at PlanSource are the integral link between our technology and sales teams. As a Solutions Consultant, you will provide critical technical insight during all steps of the sales process, from initial proposals to product demonstrations to preparation for implementations.
Every day is different for a Solutions Consultant, but these will be your primary responsibilities:
- Give system and product demonstrations (or, as we call them, “demos”) – show potential customers and PlanSource partners how our products work and demonstrate specific capabilities via live and web presentations; explain how our implementations and other processes work.
- Be a product and subject matter expert – know the ins and outs of all our solutions, including our benefits administration and human capital management products, and be the ultimate resource when questions about our products arise.
- Help create proposals– provide technical input and other assistance for general proposals and work with our RFP writer to answer requests for proposals from potential clients.
- Follow up with multiple constituents – during all stages of the sales processes, you are the glue that keeps it all together and will follow up on leads, field questions from prospects, research capabilities, and track down essential data from clients needed for implementations.
- Prepare new customers for implementation – manage the transition to implementation after a deal has closed, conduct needs assessments and collect benefits information on new clients’ employees.
- Maximize sales opportunities– recognize how prospective customers can get the most out of our product portfolio and suggest additional products that meet their needs when applicable.
- Track opportunities– ensure that all potential customers and other opportunities are tracked in Salesforce.com and each interaction is logged.
- Travel occasionally - You will travel roughly 10-15% of the time, visiting our large prospective customers during the sales process, attending conferences and training, etc. The bulk of your interactions with prospects will be conducted over the phone/web.
- Other projects and to-dos as they come up.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.